Get Involved Through Volunteering
The success of the Monacan Athletic Boosters Association relies on the time our Volunteers donate; we couldn't do it with them!
We have many opportunities for you to donate your time, whether you have one hour or more, we have a role that will fit your availability!
Please read though the below opportunities. Submit your interest in volunteering HERE. Thank you in advance for your support!
- Every athletic team at Monacan will have a Team Representative
- Team Reps will
- Serve a full one-year term (Sept - June)
- Attend monthly Booster Meetings at Monacan High School
- Promote Booster Association benefits and membership on assigned team
- Be a liaison with your team's coach for ideas and needs
- Actively participate in Boosters fundraisers and events
- Help identify businesses for corporate sponsorships
- Share team updates and success during monthly Booster meetings
- Assist the Concessions Committee with product purchasing, scheduling, and/or working an assigned shift during a sporting event.
Golf Tournament Volunteer
- Assist the Golf Tournament Committee on event planning, sponsorships, donations, logistics, and/or working an assigned shift during the tournament.
Booster Board Member
- Learn how to get involved as a Committee Chairperson and/or Executive Board roles (president, vice-president, treasurer, and secretary). Committees include:
- Spirit Wear
- Golf Tournament
- Looking to help, but don't have a specific interest? Let us help find one that suits your availbilty, skills, and interest!